Looking to level up your summer skincare routine without breaking the bank? We’ve got the solution: 11 ethically-produced, proven-effective summer staples, now at 30% off during our Stock Up And Save event.
We’ve built a customized summer skincare guide for every skin type using only the products included in our sale, so you can create a proven-effective, layered routine for less.
1. Cleanse. Hot summer weather can make oily skin feel greasy, even in the morning. Cleanse and refresh with our Squalane + Amino Aloe Gentle Cleanser. It digs deep into your pores for a satisfying, foamy cleanse that’s clinically proven to make your pores appear more refined within two weeks of daily use.
2. Tone. Clarify skin and minimize the appearance of pores with our alcohol-free Squalane + BHA Pore Minimizing Toner. This refreshing toner uses beta hydroxy acid found in willowbark extract to exfoliate without stripping or irritating the skin. Clinical trial participants said their pores looked smaller and they saw fewer blackheads in just two weeks.
3. Moisturize. Hydrate and balance your skin with Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer for lightweight, non-greasy hydration. Our powerful probiotic, lactococcus ferment lysate, helps balance and improve clarity while our hero ingredient, squalane, delivers weightless hydration. The result: balanced, glowing skin.
4. Protect. It’s a complete myth that sun exposure clears congested skin. In fact, the opposite is true: UV rays dry the skin’s top layer, trapping dirt and sebum and disrupting the moisture barrier to make breakouts even worse. But that doesn’t mean you have to spend the whole summer hiding from the sun. Instead, protect skin with our Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunsreen.
Our non-greasy, reef safe sunscreen uses non-nano zinc oxide to provide SPF 30 PA ++++ protection while strengthening the skin’s outer barrier. We also use squalane to help prevent sun-related dryness and drive the zinc deep into the skin to protect without leaving a chalky residue or feeling sticky.
1. Balance. Dry, sensitive skin can sometimes feel irritated with morning cleansing. Instead, start your summer skincare routine with refreshing hydration using our Squalane + Hyaluronic Toning Mist. Our alcohol-free moisturizing toner contains two types of hyaluronic acid to deliver lasting hydration and plump fine lines. You can also use it over makeup as a setting spray, or during the day when your skin is feeling especially thirsty.
2. Treat. Help improve the appearance of dark spots while delivering added hydration with our Squalane + Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum. Our proprietary white shiitake mushroom extract blended with our unique derivative of vitamin c instantly brightens while improving the appearance hyperpigmentation and preventing new dark spots. While some vitamin c serums can be irritating, our precisely calibrated blend of ingredients is clinically proven to improve the look of sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles without making your skin feel tight or sensitized.
3. Soothe and Moisturize. Our Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ thanks to its proven ability to improve the quality of life for people with eczema and sensitive skin. Probiotics work alongside red seaweed and ginger extract to visibly calm and reduce redness, while squalane penetrates deep into the skin to help deliver active ingredients and lasting hydration.
4. Protect. Chemical and titanium dioxide sunscreens can cause your sensitive or dry skin to sting or break out. But our Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunsreen uses 14% zinc oxide to provide powerful, SPF 30 PA ++++ protection without irritation. And because we understand the discomfort of heat-realated flushing, we also added water lily to cool and clam skin after UV exposure and heat stress.
The best part: our reef safe sunscreen melts into every skin tone to deliver invisible protection without feeling goopy or sticky.
1. Take The Day Off. End your day feeling clean and refreshed with a satisfying deep cleanse that removes makeup and pollution. Our Squalane + Amino Aloe Gentle Cleanser digs deep into pores to remove dirt and debris without dryness or irritation. The difference: organic aloe leaf juice, which gently hydrates and soothes, leaving every skin type feeling clean and calm.
2. Treat. Hydrate delicate undereye skin while reducing the appearance of dark circles, crepiness, and fine lines with our Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel. The combined power of caffeine, niacinamide, and squalane work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering lasting hydration.
3. Moisturize. While we’ve already sung the praises of our Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer, but there’s one thing we left out: it can be used day and night, making it perfect for packing light during summer travel. And at 1.6 oz, our full-sized jar is TSA-friendly if you’ll flying out for an extended stay.
4. Hydrate From Head To Toe. Hot weather can leave skin feeling dehydrated all over, especially after sun exposure. Our 100% Squalane Oil is bioidentical to the moisture naturally found in human skin, making it the ultimate hydrator for instantly moisturized, more nourished skin from head to toe.