Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum
Plant-derived retinol that fights signs of aging
Anti-aging Bakuchiol-based serum with niacinamide targets fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. Phyto-retinol serum acts like retinol, visibly fighting signs of aging without any sensitizing or irritating effects.
- 100% agreed product felt gentle on the skin, but powerful on wrinkles*
- 100% saw a visible improvement in wrinkles**
- 100% agreed fine lines appear smoother***
If you thought you couldn’t get the benefits of retinol, think again.
A lightweight, powerfully effective squalane serum featuring Bakuchiol, a plant-derived alternative to retinol. Our Squalane Serum with Phyto-Retinol and
niacinamide reduces the look of lines and wrinkles while visibly firming skin-without the irritation or sensitivity associated with retinol.
This No Compromise™ squalane serum formula was clinically evaluated and found to be non-irritating and effective for all skin types*.
- Reduces the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Visibly improves firmness
- Evens the look of skin tone
- Retinol-free formula
For external use only. Use only as directed. We recommend a patch test prior to use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, consult a dermatologist.
- Massage 1-2 pumps of the squalane serum onto clean face and neck, morning and night.
- Although this Squalane + Phyto-Retinol serum has a creamy consistency, it is a lightweight serum designed to be layered with other products. If you normally use moisturizer or oil, follow with Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer and/or Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil.
- To boost hydration, mist clean skin with Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist, then apply Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum.
- Step 1: Cleanser
- Squalane + Elderberry Jelly Cleanser
- Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil
- Squalane + Tea Tree Cleansing Gel
- Step 2: Mask
- Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial
- Squalane + Tea Tree Detox Mask
- Step 3: Eye Treatment
- Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel
- Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream
- Step 4: Treatment
- Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum
- Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum
- Step 5: Moisturizer
- Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
- Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer
- Step 6: Oil
- 100% Squalane Oil
- Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
- Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil
- Step 7: Sunscreen
- Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen
- Step 8: Makeup
- Apply foundation, BB/CC creams and any color cosmetics
- Anytime: After Step 1, Over Makeup, or Throughout the Day
- Squalane + Omega Repair Hand Cream
- Squalane + Hyaluronic Toning Mist
- Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm
BAKUCHIOL: Studies have shown that this East Asian plant seed extract has certain properties that are similar to retinol—without the irritation associated with it. Targets the look of fine lines + wrinkles, discoloration and loss of firmness.
- Hyaluronic Acid: water-retaining, molecules which visibly plump and support hydration on the skin’s delicate surface. Safe, non-irritating and deeply nourishing.
- SQUALANE: Weightlessly locks in long-lasting moisture
Water/Aqua, Squalane, Niacinamide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Bakuchiol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Yeast Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Lecithin, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene
Liquid error: wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 2)