- 100% showed significant reduction of environmental pollutants and impurities*
- 100% agreed their skin felt purified**
- 97% agreed that their skin felt and looked calm and less irritated**
Designed for oily/combination,acne-prone skin by helping control excess oil
French green clay helps draw out impurities within pores while tea tree helps reduce the appearance of blemishes and other imperfections. Our tea tree mask features a non-drying formula with squalane to help boost the performance of tea tree as well as replenish hydration, help calm, and keep skin feeling ultra-soft.
Our tea tree mask formula is enriched with tea tree that originates from Australia and is grown with the highest quality eco-friendly farming practices that meet ISO standards.
- Helps to clarify and purify skin
- Improves the look of pores and calms congested skin
- A clean, effective yet gentle alternative to harsh, dehydrating clay masks
- Draw out impurities and balance oils and address redness without over-drying
For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid eye area. We recommend a patch test prior to use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, consult a dermatologist.
TEA TREE OIL: used in Australia for over 70 years for its purifying and skin calming properties
- SQUALANE: Weightlessly locks in long-lasting moisture
- French Green Clay: Helps to draw impurities from congested skin
- Matcha Green Tea: Calming and antioxidant-rich, helps to prevent oxidation of oil that can result in clogged pores and blackheads
- Holy Basil: Calming herb
Water (Aqua), Montmorollinite, Illite, Squalane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Olivate, Propanediol, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate, Linalool