It’s pink, packs derm-approved ingredients, and is Reese Witherspoon’s “holy grail face oil” for brighter, better hydrated skin. Meet our bestselling Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil.
This highly effective, incredibly versatile Vitamin C face oil is the perfect addition to any routine, whether you prefer a layered or more minimal routine.
“The Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil is amazing because it brightens. It’s really great to have it incorporated into my skincare routine because it’s been helping with dark spots. It’s also hydrating. I have really dry skin, especially during the winter,” says Biossance Brand Ambassador, Reese Witherspoon.
Keep reading to learn how Vitamin C benefits the skin, how to incorporate facial oil into your routine, and how our Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil can help you get your healthiest, most radiant skin ever.
How Vitamin C Benefits The Skin
Dermatologists recommend using Vitamin C for good reason: it attacks the signs of premature aging on every front.
4 Skincare Benefits Of Vitamin C:
- Preventing premature aging - as an antioxidant, it prevents or reduces the damage to our cells by neutralizing free radicals such as UV Rays and pollution. This can help prevent signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Increasing radiance - Its antioxidant properties also help your skin to naturally regenerate and repair itself, giving you that glow this powerhouse ingredient is famous for.
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles - Vitamin C is also acidic. Its low pH triggers your skin to produce more collagen and elastin, the naturally-occurring protein fibers that help keep skin plump and firm.
- Improves the look of dark spots - Vitamin C not only helps the skin repair itself, it also inhibits melanin production, improving the look of existing dark spots while also working to prevent new ones from forming.
About Our Ingredients
Not all forms of Vitamin C are created equal. Our Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil uses an oil-soluble, shelf-stable form of Vitamin C called THD which visibly brightens and firms while giving you a super-glowy look.
We’ve also supercharged our Vitamin C facial oil with:
What People Are Saying
Reese Witherspoon isn’t the only one raving about our Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil. In consumer surveys, 97 percent of participants said it improved skin firmness and suppleness, and 91 percent agreed that it made the skin appear younger-looking and gave them a healthy, radiant glow.
This multi-award-winner has earned nearly 2700 five-star reviews from customers who rely on this multitasking product for healthy, radiant skin.
“Absolutely love this Vitamin C Rose Oil,” says five-star-reviewer Elena S. “ The skin looks immediately refreshed and glows, has a lovely feel to it and doesn’t look oily.”
Do I Need To Use Moisturizer With Face Oil?
While our Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil is an incredibly versatile brightening product, it doesn’t replace moisturizer.
A quick crash course in moisturizers vs. face oils: moisturizers hydrate by pulling water into the skin, while facial oils add nourishment and seal in moisture. Using a facial oil alone is like eating food but never drinking water. You’ll survive, but you’ll be very thirsty.
Almost all skin types benefit from using both moisturizer and facial oils together. When you pair a water-based moisturizer with a nourishing, non-comedogenic facial oil, you’re ensuring that your skin stays hydrated and nourished all day long. This also helps to fortify the moisture barrier, helping ward off the damaging effects of environmental stressors such as bacteria and pollution.
The result: healthy, hydrated, skin that appears plumper, smoother, and more radiant.
How To Incorporate Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Into Your Routine
Remember: moisturizer adds water, facial oil seals it in. So you always want to moisturize before applying facial oil, regardless of which moisturizer or oil you’re using. Here’s how to pair Biossance moisturizers with our facial oils, according to skin type:
Our ceramide- and lipid-rich moisturizer deeply hydrates while fortifying the skin’s moisture barrier to soothe and protect against irritation. Top it off with our award-winning Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil to add bounce and boost glow while fighting free radicals and sealing in moisture.
Our ultralight gel moisturizer balances, hydrates and calms while our award-winning facial oil delivers bounce and glow while locking in moisture.
5 More Ways To Use Our Multitasking Facial Oil
- Add a drop or two to any foundation for silky, dewy coverage
- Mix it with lipstick to create a glossy, brightening lip oil
- Touch a drop to each cheekbone to highlight
- Apply a drop on your cuticles or hair ends to lock in moisture
- Use it in a glazed donut skincare routine for the ultimate dewy glow without makeup