CHEERS TO THREE YEARS!
Biossance was born in 2017 with the mission to be the leader in clean beauty. Just three years later, we’re full of gratitude as we reflect on the impact we’ve made in the clean beauty space. Thank you for being on this journey with us. Join us as we look back on our accomplishments and look forward to a very bright (and very clean) 2020.
OUR IMPACT + ACCOMPLISHMENTS
OUR 2020 RESOLUTIONS
This is going to be a big year for Biossance. We’re more committed than ever to leading the way in clean beauty and sustainability, and our 2020 resolutions are evidence of our deepened dedication. Read on to learn more about our new goals, from making a global environmental impact to kicking off local partnerships to volunteering in our community.
- - Target zero waste by 2025. We’re incorporating post-consumer recycled materials into our packaging, offsetting our carbon emissions, developing a packaging return redemption program and reviewing our office paper and plastic consumption.
- - Establish partnerships to support ocean conservation and protection.. We chose our partners because of their outstanding dedication to ocean and shark conservancy.
- - Carbon-neutral shipping for Biossance.com. Carbon-neutral shipping works by offsetting greenhouse gas emissions produced by shipping products to our customers.
- - Tighten our ingredient-sourcing standards. Our product formulation manager specializes in green chemistry and works with all of our ingredient vendors to ensure ethical sourcing.
- - We want to make the world a better place! We’re gearing up for multiple volunteer events throughout the year that align with our ocean and shark conservancy efforts.